AfterShock Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael

[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST

Go down

[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST Empty [Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST

Post by BorderlineStupi Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 am

Hey this is BorderlineStupi and today I will be doing a review on one of the best games realesed in 2009. Halo 3 ODST

[Review:Games] Halo 3 ODST C6892076

I'm going to start where I usauly start...the story. In Halo 3 ODST you play as an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trouper) called Rookie. Rookie is a man of no words and if you haven't figured it out yet his name is the Rookie because it's suppost to be you. Anyway when you start the game you crash land into a place called Mombasa streets. You pass out and wake up later in the day. From there you make your way through some of your comrade ODST's stuff and from there you have a flash back. You get to play as all the other ODST members exept Dare. Later you go back to real time (in ODST) and fight through the rest of the game. Ok let's sum this story up. 

Things I liked about the story.
I liked the flash backs. They just seem to be somthing that the story needed. I also liked the little parts of ODST that made the rookie shine, for instance the little moment beetween Rookie and Virgile. Not going into that don't want to spoil to much. Another think that is good about the story is that it has acheivements that make you want to play the story agian and agian.

Things I didn't like about the story. 
ODST had good flashbacks but after a while you felt like you were getting noware. Also I didn't like how they pushed Rookie aside and made it seem like Buck was the main character. Besides that I have no complants.

No let's talk about the multiplayer, that's right I'm talking about firefight mode. Firefight mode is a game where you can team up with 3 friends and just sit back and kick some covanent ass. It has certain things that are fun but like all multiplayer it has it's drawbacks.

Things I liked.
I liked being able to go and kill alians when ever I felt like it. And I liked how it made you work as a team if you didn't you were screwed. Any way it was fun if you weren't in the mood for compatition that day.

Things I didn't like
The only big complant I have is that firefight mode was fun but it didn't last long. I think the multiplayer died out for most people in about 6 months.

Game Summery

Halo 3 ODST is a good FPS for someone who's not very competitive about ther gaming but loves the rewarding feeling you get from hardwork to geting that acheivment. It had a good story and some good multiplayer. I give this game a 7/10.

Rating:7/10
BorderlineStupi
BorderlineStupi
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 175
Humor : I like funny.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://Www.aftershockforums.up-your.com

Back to top Go down