Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
Tue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
Tue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
Sun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael


injury of the day

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm

I believe we're missing something. The injury from yesterday, for example. Not quite sure, though...
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

injury #95 & 96 (due to problems that i dont want to talk about so dont ask these two will be put together)

95= was walking in a park and the sky decided it wanted a baseball to hit my head

96= my friends cat didnt like me so she punched me in the eye
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Tabitha wrote:I believe we're missing something. The injury from yesterday, for example. Not quite sure, though...
thats a nice way of asking i think
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:53 am

Would do multi-quote, but I'm on my phone, so I'll just make a list:

1. All the times I've been yelling "Death from above!" are finally paying off.

2. Cats don't punch.

3. Do you see a question anywhere in that post? Because I wasn't asking.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Tabitha wrote:Would do multi-quote, but I'm on my phone, so I'll just make a list:

1. All the times I've been yelling "Death from above!" are finally paying off.

2. Cats don't punch.

3. Do you see a question anywhere in that post? Because I wasn't asking.
mean
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 pm

injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:44 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
Glad I'm not the only one. And, if you haven't noticed yet, your "rank" is now at five stars.
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
Glad I'm not the only one. And, if you haven't noticed yet, your "rank" is now at five stars.
i noticed that a few min ago XD is that good? lol
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:11 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
Glad I'm not the only one. And, if you haven't noticed yet, your "rank" is now at five stars.
i noticed that a few min ago XD is that good? lol
Considering how unpopular this forum is, and the fact that about half of your posts are about your own personal injuries, I wouldn't think so. But hey, at least you've made it this far; most of the people who register here never visit the forum. Ever.

Congratulations, you've officially done something better than other people. Razz
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
Glad I'm not the only one. And, if you haven't noticed yet, your "rank" is now at five stars.
i noticed that a few min ago XD is that good? lol
Considering how unpopular this forum is, and the fact that about half of your posts are about your own personal injuries, I wouldn't think so. But hey, at least you've made it this far; most of the people who register here never visit the forum. Ever. yay i feel important to a small point XD

Congratulations, you've officially done something better than other people. Razz
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 pm

hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:
Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury #97

i shocked myself trying to kill a circuit and i think that might have also been the cause of the fire in the school
Nice job, dumbass.

Also! This is the first time I've used a laptop to post on the forum with the new dark blue/blackish/yellow layout, and holy shit! I can't see what I'm typing. I would now like to express my dislike about this by use of an emoticon: Evil or Very Mad

Is it the same for you?
yeah its the same for me and that hurt you know lol
Glad I'm not the only one. And, if you haven't noticed yet, your "rank" is now at five stars.
i noticed that a few min ago XD is that good? lol
Considering how unpopular this forum is, and the fact that about half of your posts are about your own personal injuries, I wouldn't think so. But hey, at least you've made it this far; most of the people who register here never visit the forum. Ever.

Congratulations, you've officially done something better than other people. Razz
yay i feel important to a small point XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 pm

injury #98

a stack of chairs attacked me today XD timber
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

injury #99

i fell down the stairs three times cus im sick to the point i cant stand and no one in the god damn house has the common scenes to go buy meds
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:37 pm

injury #100

my dog took a nice bite out of my leg XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 pm

injury # 101

i accidentally cut my arm with a box cutter trying to open a box XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

injury #102

my friends little sis though it was cute to head-but me in the eye XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 pm

injury 103 and 104

103 - i was joking around with the man eating bush and he accidentally tackled me threw glass XD (some people know who he is)

104 - idk why but my friend thought it was a good idea to throw a pipe at the back of my head XD

(off topic i really like the way the forum looks guys nice work)
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Tabitha on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 pm

hunter Strife wrote:injury 103 and 104

103 - i was joking around with the man eating bush and he accidentally tackled me threw glass XD (some people know who he is)
The Man-eating Bush disguises itself as the average person, planning it's next deadly incredibly bloody attack! non-threatening move...

hunter Strife wrote:(off topic i really like the way the forum looks guys nice work)
I couldn't tell until now, but it does look great. *is using laptop*


Final episode of Hetalia came out today; waiting for next season. *dies*
avatar
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere.
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Tabitha wrote:
hunter Strife wrote:injury 103 and 104

103 - i was joking around with the man eating bush and he accidentally tackled me threw glass XD (some people know who he is)
The Man-eating Bush disguises itself as the average person, planning it's next deadly incredibly bloody attack! non-threatening move...

hunter Strife wrote:(off topic i really like the way the forum looks guys nice work)
I couldn't tell until now, but it does look great. *is using laptop*


Final episode of Hetalia came out today; waiting for next season. *dies*
right and cool
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

injury 105

i bumped into a table and it turns out it was sharp enough to cut my leg XD
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by hunter Strife on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:45 am

injury #106

FINALLY OUT THE HOSPITAL FROM A CAR ACCIDENT xd
avatar
hunter Strife
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 215
Age : 27
Location : united states
Humor : davvero
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Ryn667x on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 am

hunter Strife wrote:injury #106

FINALLY OUT THE HOSPITAL FROM A CAR ACCIDENT xd

holy shit, how'd you manage that?
avatar
Ryn667x
Got Life?
Got Life?

Female Number of posts : 103
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut
Humor : lulz wut?
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by XSkyInAgonyX on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Cuz he's freaking crazy and retarded xD
avatar
XSkyInAgonyX
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 161
Age : 25
Location : Columbus, GA
Humor : What's this section for...?
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCloudThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Re: injury of the day

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum