AfterShock Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael

[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2

4 posters

Go down

[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 Empty [Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2

Post by BorderlineStupi Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey this is borderlinestupi coming to you with a review of one of the most popular games in the USA that's right Modern Warfare 2! 

First things first, the story.

Modern Warfare 2's story is an okay story, the reason I say that is because it's a great story if you love military tactics or you love a pointless story with a bunch of shooting. Other than that if your not into those things you shouldn't play the story. I personally hated the story because to me it barely made sense and the levels where boring. I didn't like spec ops to much either.

Ok let's talk about the multiplayer, first up matchmaking.

The matchmaking in Modern Warfare 2 is completely and totally horrible. First off it's hard to find a game unless you have one of the best Internets that America can provide. And another thing if you try to connect to a matchmaking game with friends they get kicked out 2/5 times or you get sent to another game separate to your friends 1/5 times, and ever sense the new maps came out well if you don't have them YOU GET KICKED!!! WTF!! So good luck with the one in five chance of actually getting in a game with your friends. Once you get in a game you would think you would have fun. Nope sorry, when you get in a game there are some things you will stress about... 

1) Camping, almost all the people in Modern Warfare 2 love to camp so you one have to camp or two you have to find them. And if you camp by the way you won't get kills unless someone decides to look for people, witch rarely happens.

2) Stopping Power, almost every person like stopping power, but honestly don't say you have skill if you use it. For those who don't know Stopping power is a perk witch let's your basically make you gun more powerful witch is okay of your a sniper or it's your first day on  
Modern Warfare 2 but other than that you have no skill if you use it. Why is that an annoying perk, because most the people who use it are using assault rifles! 

3) Nuke Boosters, Nuke boosters happen all the time in Modern Warfare 2. If you don't find Nuke Boosters once a day in Modern Warfare 2 consider yourself blessed. The concept of Nuke Boosters should be self explanatory but just in case you don't know, Nuke boosters are people who sit somewhere on a map that they think no one will show up to then one of them kills the other 25 times to get a nuke.

4) Kids, Kids are everywhere on  Modern Warfare 2, in fact there are probably more kids than adults on Modern Warfare 2. Why are they annoying. One thing is there voice, they have extremely loud voices that will give you a head ache for a week. Another thing is they think they know everything, they would probably tell someone strait from Infinity Ward that they don't know nothing about Modern Warfare 2. And the big thing cussing, 4/5 kids you meet on Modern Warfare 2 will cuss every other word they say. I just got one question... WHERE ARE THERE PARENTS!!!

5) The maps, In call of duty 4 the maps where awesome, now I got a question... WHAT HAPPENED!!! There are maybe four good maps on Modern Warfare 2 but the rest of them really stupid. I mean who the hell came up with rust. 

Anyway that's my matchmaking review.

Now for private games.

Private games in Modern Warfare 2 are the one thing that keep me playing Modern Warfare 2. There is almost nothing wrong with private games except if you don't have a good host it can get on your nerves. Besides that private games are flawless if you have good friends and a good host.

Time to rap it up and rate it.

Modern Warfare 2 is no comparison to COD 4 at all. Private games are fun but besides that I really don't think the game should be played.  All Modern Warfare 2 is is a game for noobs. If you want a game that takes skill go play Halo. I give the game a four out of ten (all four of those points coming from private games.)

Rating: 4/10 

BorderlineStupi
BorderlineStupi
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 175
Humor : I like funny.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://Www.aftershockforums.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

[Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: [Review:Game] Modern Warfare 2

Post by alexoblivion Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 pm

F*ck you man! MW2 is teh best damn game ever! Very Happy
alexoblivion
alexoblivion
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 149
Humor : Laugh dammit!
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf named Koga Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

alexoblivion wrote:F*ck you man! MW2 is teh best damn game ever! Very Happy

Wolf named Koga wrote:
When posting a response to someone's review, you must at all times respect their opinion and thoughtfully argue yours. This may be hard for some of you but I'm sure y'all can manage.

And now you know.....

Last edited by Wolf named Koga on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf named Koga
Wolf named Koga
Keeper of Rules & Wolves
Keeper of Rules & Wolves

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.aftershockmedia.net/grcomics/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabi Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 am

Your points are hollow and hold no real water.

4) Kids, Kids are everywhere on Modern Warfare 2, in fact there are probably more kids than adults on Modern Warfare 2. Why are they annoying. One thing is there voice, they have extremely loud voices that will give you a head ache for a week. Another thing is they think they know everything, they would probably tell someone strait from Infinity Ward that they don't know nothing about Modern Warfare 2. And the big thing cussing, 4/5 kids you meet on Modern Warfare 2 will cuss every other word they say. I just got one question... WHERE ARE THERE PARENTS!!!
This isn't brought on by the game itself. You can blame parents for this.

5) The maps, In call of duty 4 the maps where awesome, now I got a question... WHAT HAPPENED!!! There are maybe four good maps on Modern Warfare 2 but the rest of them really stupid. I mean who the hell came up with rust.
Giving more examples would support this point better. For example, saying that "Rust" is a 11x11 inch (This isn't the real measurements.) chaos induced nightmare. Then your point would make more sense, rather just making a statement a leaving it like that.

1) Camping, almost all the people in Modern Warfare 2 love to camp so you one have to camp or two you have to find them. And if you camp by the way you won't get kills unless someone decides to look for people, witch rarely happens.
This is something that has huanted shooters for a very long time. You'll just have to get used to it.

The rest of the review falls short of a rant and less of a review.

Edit: Considering you ditched the single-player, you should rename this to the multiplayer review.
Zabi
Zabi
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 287
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BorderlineStupi Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey Alex I thought u hated MW2 lol