AfterShock Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael

Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Support or Oppose Irans gaining of a Nuclear Power Plant?

Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_lcap0%Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_lcap100%Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_lcap0%Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts Empty Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts

Post by alexoblivion Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 am

As Iran sets up to power its first Nuclear Plant, the world waits with fear that such incredible power will be misused. Iran promises that the source will be used productively and peacefully, but one must wonder, how much peace can come of it.
Here is a Yahoo article for more info: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/russia_fuel_fools_nuking_up_iran_rHDvRhTeRNU8QfRZ8LZZVK

alexoblivion
alexoblivion
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 149
Humor : Laugh dammit!
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts Empty Re: Russia to Fuel Iran's First Nuclear Power Plant -Thoughts

Post by Wolf named Koga Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

Woot. I think Iran is just looking for ways to piss people off and Russia still dislikes the U.S.A. So I can understand them getting together to do this. Plus, Obama wouldn't take a stand if anything happened.
Wolf named Koga
Wolf named Koga
Keeper of Rules & Wolves
Keeper of Rules & Wolves

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.aftershockmedia.net/grcomics/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum