AfterShock Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael

Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy

2 posters

Go down

Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy Empty Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Post by BorderlineStupi Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 pm

BorderlineStupi here with a review that you Final Fantasy fans are going to love. Why? Because I'm reviewing Final Fantasy Dissida.

Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy 48c5b21c

Let's start with the story. Dissidia's story is about two gods named Cosmos and Choas. These gods have been fighting a seemingly endless war against each other for who knows how long. They end up calling a bunch of people from other universes to fight for them. They 10 survivers (although it never shows anyone but the main 13 Heros and villans) have to go find there cryistalls. I'm not going any further into the story because I don't want to spoil it. 

Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy 837eb623

Things I liked about the story

1) Whatever character you choose (ex. Cloud) is the main character.

2) Every character has a crystal story

Things I didn't like about the story

1) They favored some characters by giving them diffrent level storys.

2) They put the game in Final Fantasy 1's world when they should have made it a differnt world that none of the characters where in.

Besides the story there where 3 more modes that you could fight in (exculding multiplayer battles which I will get into later).

The first one I'm going to talk about is Arcade Mode. Arcade mode is a part of the game where you play as a character that has preset moves, level and summons. It's fun if your at low level but once you get your characters levels up it's kinda pointless and boring.

Next I'm going to talk about quick battle. Quick battle is fun nomatter if your leveling up or you just want to fight you arch enemy. It's prettymuch fun nomatter where you are in the game.

And the now for the Dual Colissim. Relax if your just starting the game and you don't have it you get it later. Anyway in Dual Colissim you have to fight through enemy cards. As you draw cards and earn more medals this prosses gets harder and harder. It's a fun gamtype but it's really only for the more skilled players.

The mutiplayer: the mutiplayer is fun with no lag and few bugs. I still had a few problems though. For one there's barily any custimization for the multiplayer settings. The bigest problem was that there was no online play, you had to hope one of your friends had got it. 

One last thing I have to mention. Theater mode is a mode where you can save, view and edit videos. It's fun to watch your videos but editing them is a chore.

Let's rap it up:

Final Fantasy Dissida is a good title with great gameplay, but I wouldn't recomend it to anyone who isn't big on Final Fantasy. I give it a rating of 8/10.

Rating: 8/10
BorderlineStupi
BorderlineStupi
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 175
Humor : I like funny.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://Www.aftershockforums.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy Empty Re: Review:Game:Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Post by Zabi Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:40 am

This is what the review sounds like when I read it.

Final Fantasy Dissida revi-w by Lightmattsama
Zabi
Zabi
Eveyone Should Be Bowing
Eveyone Should Be Bowing

Male Number of posts : 287
Humor : ???
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down