AfterShock Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hi
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm by Michael

» injury of the day
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm by Michael

» Tut: How to embed flash videos (Youtube & Dailymotion)
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm by Michael

» Your weekly funny picture.
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» Happy Chocolate Chip Day!
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm by Michael

» #ToonamisBackBitches
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 pm by Michael

» Thinking About Centurylink?
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm by Michael

» Maintenance 5/13/2012
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Michael

» New Users!
[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm by Michael

[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP

3 posters

Go down

[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP Empty [Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP

Post by Wolf named Koga Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm

[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP Ltd_logo1

1. "This Can't Be The End"
2. "Retribution"
3. "Fight to the Death"
4. "Headake"
5. "Welcome to my World"
6. "Mark My Words"

Oli Gilbert – lead vocals
Matt Little – lead guitar
Alec Mackender – bass
Chris Mackender – drums

Metal/Hardcore/Screamo

MySpace

Hey there readers! It has been awhile since my last review and I apologize for that but life has had me busy. So I thought I should get back into the reviews now that I have some free time, and I shall do just that.

So for this review I shall be doing a short review of someone’s EP. This is a personal request so it is more awesome than the other reviews =D

Right so for this review I shall be reviewing: Limit the Dead – Welcome to My World.

Well, this being an EP I don’t have too much to say so getting right down to it: This EP is a very good start. Limit the Dead has made a very good EP and has shown a lot of future potential. If they keep it up, they truly could be a very big band. I look forward to more material by them.

4 Shocked out of 5 Shocked
Wolf named Koga
Wolf named Koga
Keeper of Rules & Wolves
Keeper of Rules & Wolves

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.aftershockmedia.net/grcomics/

Back to top Go down

[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP Empty Re: [Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP

Post by XSkyInAgonyX Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm

...That's it...? I'd was expecting you to fill us in on what it sorta sounds like or something... lame lol

I like your other reviews more xD
XSkyInAgonyX
XSkyInAgonyX
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : What's this section for...?
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCloudThe2nd

Back to top Go down

[Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP Empty Re: [Review: Music] Limit the Dead - Welcome to My World EP

Post by Tabitha Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 pm

XSkyInAgonyX wrote:...That's it...? I'd was expecting you to fill us in on what it sorta sounds like or something... lame lol

I like your other reviews more xD
I know, right? That was incredibly short for a review.
Tabitha
Tabitha
W.T.F!?
W.T.F!?

Female Number of posts : 165
Humor : Kidney, kidney, kidney...
Registration date : 2008-11-05

http://twitter.com/TabithaKB

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf named Koga Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:09 am

I did mention that it would be short....

Honestly, you people expect too much from an EP.
Wolf named Koga
Wolf named Koga
Keeper of Rules & Wolves
Keeper of Rules & Wolves

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-11-04

http://www.aftershockmedia.net/grcomics/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down